miércoles, 18 de junio de 2014

Life as an open book

Another farewell and more goodbyes on my way (never easy this part).

But life, with its moments and situations keeps moving.

In our life, the same as a book, in order to start a new chapter we need to learn how to turn the page; and I believe it is worth before doing it to take the time to remember, reflect and why not enjoy again what we already lived: until we feel ready and desirous for new experiences and our story keeps going.

I’m leaving Mexico, and this Mexican chapter gave me and showed me a lot: many new friends (not only Mexicans, but also Greeks, Hungarians, Brazilians, …), words (ufff how many!), meals (Aguacate and Ceasar’s salad: the real ones, Tamales, Aguachile, all kind of Tacos, …) drinks (Tequila, Mezcal, Clamatos, …) and also many different experiences, stories, self-discovery, cultural shocks and much fun.

But as a counterpart (I'm sure that life is always pushing us towards the balance, the equilibrium… and in the same way: nothing big comes without big efforts) I've also lived my most intensive, challenging and hardest working experience, from which I learnt a lot

Finishing this chapter is also the ending of a bigger story (with many chapters specially in Poland) because I’m leaving Reckitt Benckiser, the company that I’ve been working for more than 3 years, the company that opened for me many different doors: both professional and personally speaking.

But another chapter begins, and I believe that even bigger challenges, learnings and new stories will show up.

Thank you Reckitt, Thank you Mexico!

Dallas: I´m coming!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario